I had forgotten to post my black forest cake I had baked a week ago!! It was a lot of fun! I used a cream cheese/whipped cream frosting. I melted chocolate chips with a little half & half and put it in a zip lock bag to decorate with! That part was so much fun and really easy! The cherry part was not as good. I didn't have cherries to place on each layer. All I had was some strawberries to garnish on top! It was still really yummy!
Give Me That Old Time Religion...
-
[image: Old Time Religion, Living From Glory To Glory Blog]
~Remember the Old Fashion Churches~
They were painted white, and they always had a cross on...
1 week ago
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I thought this picture you got from the internet! It looks so perfect, I can't believe its yours, well I can, but you know what I mean!
It tasted as good as it looked!
How do you stay so thin with all of these delicious treats??
That is one amazing looking cake!
That looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment