When I went back home last week My mom took me and my sister Olga to a knitting class. I have been wanting to knit for a very long time but I have always been intimidated to learn, thinking it was very difficult. I learned how to crochet when I was a little girl and I have made all kinds of blankets and such but I have always wanted to learn to knit! I found that two hours in a knitting class can teach me how to cast on, knit, pearl and cast off! Thanks so much Mom!!!
Give Me That Old Time Religion...
-
[image: Old Time Religion, Living From Glory To Glory Blog]
~Remember the Old Fashion Churches~
They were painted white, and they always had a cross on...
6 days ago

1 comment:
Oh I am so envious!!! I went to this church-led class one time to learn how to knit only to find that I am VERY knit-challenged. I still have hopes that crochet is within my whelm of capabilities though. Now you can knit all sorts of cute things for that baby - booties! :)
Post a Comment