I just got back from our wonderful training. I am now a certified Color Consultant for customized blend foundations for Motives Makeup. If you want to watch the Demo you can just scroll down and pause my music.
Give Me That Old Time Religion...
-
[image: Old Time Religion, Living From Glory To Glory Blog]
~Remember the Old Fashion Churches~
They were painted white, and they always had a cross on...
1 week ago
4 comments:
sign me up!
love you. See you wednesday.
Of course Joanna, you would be wonderful in this field. We missed you a lot this weekend. It was fun but it would have been wonderful if you were with us :)
Love you too, See you Wednesday.
I pray this will work good for you. It is so funny that we both joined makeup bussiness!
Good luck, it sounds like you had a lot of fun! It looks really neat to.
Post a Comment