Oh my goodness you have been tempting me with these cookies all week and now you put up a picture of them!! They look divine!! And so pretty with the silver tea set!
and with the Jelly Thumbprints, I just added Jelly to the same cookie in the middle of their cooking time. I pressed my thumbs in the dough before they went into the oven. Hope you enjoy :) ~ Marie
4 comments:
Oh my goodness you have been tempting me with these cookies all week and now you put up a picture of them!! They look divine!! And so pretty with the silver tea set!
Happy baking sister!
Yum, those white ones look especially good!
I feel like a very rude child: 'That's not fair! I want some of them!'
And I do....! Spill the beans... out with the recipes. They look gorgeous. x
Lol Anne,
I figured because I got them from the internet that no one would want the recipes LOL!
Here is the link to the Russian Tea cookies,
http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/russian-tea-cakes/3af8664b-6c3e-4022-b686-cd961521e59b
and with the Jelly Thumbprints, I just added Jelly to the same cookie in the middle of their cooking time. I pressed my thumbs in the dough before they went into the oven. Hope you enjoy :)
~ Marie
Post a Comment