Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday Afternoon Prayer

Every other Tuesday in the afternoon Eliza and I get to be a part of a small woman's prayer group. I love this time because we get to come together with 3 other girls and get to pray for each other and for what is going on in the world. We met two of the girls for the first time two weeks ago and they both were so kind and relative. I feel really blessed being surrounded by such good Godly women who set such a great example for me to follow. I can see that we all love the Lord, which makes me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful that you have found some Christian women to be with, what a blessing! I finally found one friend up here shortly after Xander was born, it's made a huge difference!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you have a godly group of women to pray with and share fellowship.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore