Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Night of Dreaming


I didn't get much sleep last night because Jonathan and I couldn't stop talking.
We talked till 4:30 in the morning!!! I slept in till late this morning!! 

What kept us awake was we were talking about our plans when we can have a family in the country and have animals. I remembered all my childhood stories of chickens and goats and ducks and turkeys. I have always wanted a pet pig growing up. I want her to be raised like a dog so she can hang out with the dogs and the family.

Our minds couldn't stop thinking because we were so excited. Our idea of chickens is for the use of eggs and their freshness. For goats, is for their milk and cheese we can make! (I love goats milk and cheese)  We want to have a garden of course with all kinds of veggies and fruit! 

One thing that Jonathan made clear with me was that if and when we wish to start our family life in the country, he definitely could not live without high speed internet!! Ha ha ha ha, what a sweet heart! I agree.


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the pictures Marie! It sounds like you both had a great conversation! ;)

Anonymous said...

Planning your future is so much fun and so exciting. I love to dream about how things will be someday.

What an awesome night you had. It will be a great memory for you to remember when you have your family!!

Davene said...

What a fun night! It's so great to dream together like that. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore