Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sad Day


Yesterday was a sad day for me. I woke up and found that one of our kitties was missing. He must have slipped through the garage the night before. I walked through our community complex calling for him all day. I left the garage door open just in case he would come back. I have lost kitties in the past but never felt so broken hearted about it. This time I couldn't stop crying. I tried to shake the weepy feeling but it was extremely difficult.

 Himilce was so sweet. She came over and cheered me up. She gave me a sweet present, a little baby calendar that had an ink pad so I could mark the baby's progress  and she gave me her boots that I had always  loved! It was nice to get out of the house and shop at the GoodWill with Himilce, Thank you Himilce!!! I was feeling much better when I got home.

When John got home, his sympathy over the kitty made me cry again. He printed up "missing Kitty" papers and left them all over our complex! He took me out to chinese to cheer up this starving, emotional, pregnant woman! I'm feeling much better today. 
  My prayer for Maxim is that someone will take care of him as we did Sevetta!

4 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

Aww, I'm so sorry, Marie! I will be praying that he will find his way back home!

Marie said...

Oh Thank you Meredith!

Lisa said...

Marie, that is terribly sad! I would have been the same way. Poor kitty. I hope you find him or he finds you!
=^..^=

Amber said...

oh you poor thing!! I hope your sweet kitty turns up safe and sound very soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore