Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wilton Course 1 Class 4





Sorry it took me forever to post the pictures of my last cake for Course 1
I am already in the second week of Course 2, it is really different than the first course because we are working with Royal icing and Color flow. I like Royal a lot more than the butter cream that we used in the first course. The only bummer about the Royal icing is that I have to make sure I don't get any grease or oil in it, thats really hard because all my tools I use for buttercream. I have to boil everything and make sure that nothing touches it. I had to buy new plastic containers also.

7 comments:

Amber said...

the roses on that cake are amazing, i've never seen anything like them, you did an incredible job!!!

Marie said...

Thank you Amber! I struggled with the roses, and wished I could have gotten them a little better. I'm glad you like them, it makes me feel a little bit better about them :)

Meredith Ivy said...

Wow!!!! That is amazing! You are going to be a pro once you finish this course! You could even start a business decorating cakes. :)

Unknown said...

I'm so impressed! That's a beautiful cake. Makes me want to run to Michael's and sign up! :)

Katheryn said...

Mmmm, looks absolutely beautiful and delicious! If I need a cake I know just the person I am going to call. :) Glad to know all is well. Talk with you soon.

Anonymous said...

You're sooo talented! I love seeing your creations.

Elizabeth said...

Oh Marie the roses are beautiful! I think you can manage a rose quite well!

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore