Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Meeting Friends


I have been wanting to post about my visit in Virginia but have been so busy its been impossible. Meeting Meredith and her family is probably the 2 most exciting happening this year so far. My baby is number 1 :)

Seeing Meredith coming out of her front door and actually hugging her and hearing her voice was so wonderful. I felt like I was meeting my sister for the first time. 

We had so much fun seeing her farm. I loved seeing everything about her farm and hearing about how it operates. My sister Elizabeth now needs to meet sweet Meredith, that is something we look forward to arranging! I loved meeting her family also. Her brothers are all so sweet and handsome, her sister Sheridan was so cute and smart for so young. I loved her parents. I could see why Meredith is so sweet and so hard working and wise. 

It was hard leaving my friend and having to go back to the internet. 

Thank you Meredith for allowing Jon and me to meet you and your family. I hope we can do it again and again. 

3 comments:

Amber said...

How fun!! I love meeting new friends, what a great opportunity! I've always thought it would be amazing to live on a farm.

Davene said...

I loved reading about this on Meredith's blog, and I love reading about it again here! What a great opportunity to turn a blog friend into a real-life friend. :)

Meredith Ivy said...

Aww, you're so sweet, Marie! I loved this post. :)

I hope we can get together again soon also (with Elizabeth too!).

Have a lovely weekend! I hope you post some pictures of your time with Elizabeth and your mom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore