Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two Week Getaway

Jon, Zane and I are off for a two week getaway tomorrow! We are driving to North Carolina to attend a conference for a couple of days. I am excited to see some of our very good friends there who are flying in from Phoenix. Saturday night the conference is finished and on Sunday we head to Virginia. I am so excited to get meet my very great friend Meredith on Sunday night! After that we will be staying with some friends for two days and then were off to Daytona Beach Florida for a couple of days to just relax at the beach and soak up some wonderful sun! I will try to post while I'm gone, hopefully we will have internet in our hotels. 

3 comments:

Holly Trujillo said...

That sounds wonderful. I know you will have a fun and delightful time.

Amber said...

that sounds fabulous!! I hope you have a wonderful time! :D

Lizzy said...

oh, I wish I still lived in VA so I could officially meet you too! ...and hold that darling little boy of yours! Have a relaxing, fun-filled vacation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore