Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dinner For Two



Well, I have  been  cooking for Jonathan, and I have been having a grand time of it. I have found that the smaller amount items of food in the fridge or cabinets tends to have a  better  tastier meal out come than if I had a lot of ingredients to choose from!
Last night I made tuna casserole with different items I found scrounging around my cabinets! I found a can of corn that I used, a bag of macaroni noodles, a bag of Potato Gnocchi's a can of tuna. In the refrigerator I found  some cheese, lemon juice and mayonnaise! It was a success!
I hope everyone had a grand time on their Labor Day Holiday! Jonathan and I went out to chinese, then we found a furniture store that we browsed through, (every thing was way too expensive) We had fun just looking! We were on our way home and I remembered that Saver's (Thrift Store) was having a 50 percent off sale on Labor Day from 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 and we were just driving buy for me to remember! Jonathan found a nice pair of shoes for 4 dollars and I found two cute pairs of  shoes. One high heel and the other one flats! We had a lot of fun :) 

2 comments:

Amber said...

oh fun!! I might do some thrifting this weekend - it's been so long, but i'm excited!!

Mamajil said...

sounds like y'all had fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore