Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Late Night of Home Work


Its Friday night and Jonathan is studying for his math test for tomorrow morning. 10:44 and we are having tea and tuna sandwiches! I found this blog searching for a picture on google and this girl made a beautiful peach cobbler! It got me up out of my seat to do the same! I found a white cake mix and a can of apricots. I just finishing making this peach cobbler (dump cake) I used my little red ramekins! Hopefully it tastes alright! The house is starting to smell of something yummy! I am enjoying my time with Jonathan. He is doing full time school and has his full time job. I don't get to see him that much any more. Just in the early mornings and the late evenings. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore