Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Black and White Christmas



Jon and I attended a Black and White Christmas party last week. It was a most delightful event. Everyone dressed up very formal in black and white and there was delicious food and dancing. Daisy and Josh go to our church and they have thrown these Black and White parties for four years now. All of her dishes were black and white paisleys and her house had white lights all over it.
Liz is a very dear friend of mine that I have gotten to know these last several months. She is the one who has organized our little ladies prayer group every other Tuesday.
I just LOVE chocolate fountains. If I could I would watch the fountain drip all night
Those little black and white popsicle sticks are cheesecake and they were delicious, I had 3 of them and still wanted more.
I didn't get a cookie but I imagined they were delicious :) Elizabeth stayed home with the little munchkin. It is nice having a babysitter who lives so close lol!!

5 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

I have never heard of a "black & white party" but it sounds like it was so lovely! The picture of you and Jon is so great. I'm glad y'all got to attend such a fun event and happy that you have such a dear babysitter. :) Looking forward to writing soon~~

Marie said...

Thanks Meredith, I had never heard of a Black and White party either. We had a lot of fun. We look forward to your letter but no hurry sweet girl!

Amber said...

what fabulous desserts! too fun! :)

Unknown said...

I love the idea of a black and white party. Those desserts looked so lovely. A very nice picture of you and Jon.

Daisy said...

Marie! I had not seen this post so lovely! I had a great time that year! hopefully this year you guys can come again! love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore