Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Little Winnie The Pooh

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"” 
* Winnie The Pooh

“When having a smackerel of something with a friend, don't eat so much that you get stuck in the doorway trying to get out.”
*Winnie The Pooh.
Little Winston was such a delight while I was visiting down in Florida.Here is a sneak peak of his photo shoot.
Elizabeth is going to post all the rest on her page.
Much love to you all!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ah Marie you are so cute!!! I love the Winnie the Pooh quotes! And thank you so much for the beautiful pictures! I love them SOOOO MUCH!!!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Aww very cute.

Pam said...

Marie, Your Dad and I are just going "gaga" over these pictures, and I showed him all the last weeks as well. He just loves them. Says he's so proud of you. I love the Winnie the Pooh quotes. So yummy! I always feel like I'm reading a storybook when I see all your baby posts:)

Amber said...

LOL I just love the reference to Winnie the pooh, so perfect for such a sweet baby!

Mrs. E said...

Oh my... isn't
he simply adorable!!!
PRECIOUS!

Love~ Miss Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore