Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Playmates

Zane has started his potty training which is something he takes very seriously. He wants to be out of those diapers soon which his daddy and I are all for :) He loves his potty and when he goes in it he says "mama poopoo" with such pride :) Only some very mild accidents thus far. I have been fearing him taking his diaper off while in his crib, which he still hasn't done yet but does know how to do. Hopefully he will not repeat the awful stories of his mama and aunty who loved to finger paint when they were his age Ha!!!!

We are still in Florida which has been really  nice . While Elizabeth and Benjamin get ready for Benjamin's deployment in July, Honey Man will be managing Benjamin's side businesses, which is web page development. 

Elizabeth and I have been trying to get ourselves encouraged in teaching the babies to read and have been keeping up a little schedule of playing and teaching the three boys their reading, which is basically us going through a small amount of flash cards with words on them every so often throughout the day. As well has some math cards with dots and also some encyclopedic knowledge cards with great big pictures of  animals, plants and other great new things to learn about. When they see something that they have learned or recognized for instance, the word Kangaroo And when we show them a kangaroo on youtube, their little faces break into a delightful smile of recognition and delight which really encourages their mama's :)

For Father's Day we are all headed on a road trip to Key West. Because Key West is such a pricy place, we will be staying in a little condo at the Navy Base which is right on the beach. 
So on the road we will go and I will try to document it and take some photos to post when I get back.
Much Love to you dear readers.
~ Marie

The LORD bless you and keep you: The LORD make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you: The LORD lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24   

3 comments:

Leigha said...

We went to Key West on our honeymoon..such a neat place! I loved that the island was so small we could ride bikes everywhere we went. It felt like our home away from home for a week.
Have a great time!

Pam said...

Okay, I am finally back in blogland. I feel as if I have been away forever. I am eating up all of your delicious
posts! I am having a hard time not showing these picutres to your Dad, knowing that he will be opening his own soon. I love, love, love them. I like the bible study/ prayer group you have begun. It sounds wonderful. Love you so much sweetie I can't wait to hear and see all the updates from the trip and baby birthday party.
Love you Mom

Amber said...

I love their little cowboy boots! It sounds like ya'll are having a fun visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore