I finally finished painting my round table! I love it a lot! It goes really well in my little morning room! This cat loves it also! I haven't finished puting away my books yet.
Give Me That Old Time Religion...
-
[image: Old Time Religion, Living From Glory To Glory Blog]
~Remember the Old Fashion Churches~
They were painted white, and they always had a cross on...
1 week ago



5 comments:
A round table is so cozy. I love it!
So cute! I love the simplicity.
I love it. Long gone are the days of cute, chic furniture and here comes functionality. Don't worry once the kids come...you will know. :) Enjoy the life of new love. I still haven't lost mine after 6 1/2 years!
Ha ha ha ha Katherine yeah I am going to think to myself when I have all my kids about me and their scratching and coloring over everything, "those were the days"
But Kids are definitely worth it!!
So cute Marie!
Post a Comment