Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I have had such a wonderful Valentines weekend. Jon and I went out on a date Friday night to Mimi's cafe. My parents watched the little lad for us. We had so much fun. We ordered the Valentines special. It was a 3 course meal and it was so yummy! I gave Jon his Valentines card which I made with much love and devotion. He loved it :) Saturday afternoon I found a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a lovely home made card with a box of chocolates and a " I love you" balloon in our bedroom from Jonathan.

I love you Jonathan. Thank you for being such a wonderful Husband and father. There is no one like you, and I am so blessed that you are the one that is mine. I love you Valentine.

I wish everyone a a wonderful Valentine's Day!

The night was dark, The moon was high, He stopped the car, She wondered Why, He moved in close, Her heart went pitter pat, He whispered softly, The tyre's flat.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day Sweetie. So glad you had a lovely one!

I love the last paragrah!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day to you also, so glad you had such a wonderful weekend :)

Mrs. E said...

Happy Valentine's Day~ ;)
to you!! So happy you had a
delightful day!!!

Many Blessings~ Jen

Marie said...

Happy Valentines to you all and so much love :)
God Bless
~ Marie

Amber said...

what a lovely V-Day! P.S. I loved the little poem at the bottom! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore