Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nanny Position Filled!!



You might be wondering if I got that nanny job I posted about the other day. Well, I have to say, I start Monday morning! I'm so excited about it! The only thing is that it might be temporary, their last nanny had had an accident and they hired me on until she is better. The mother did ask me if I was interested to stay on permanent and I said yes. So I'm praying that they will keep me on. I told the mother during my interview that I was a christian and she seemed to like it. I'm sure I would like to hear if the person I'm looking to hire to watch my child is a christian or not.  

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats Marie!!! It sounds perfect. God is awesome. Prayers answered.

Meredith Ivy said...

That is SO wonderful!!! I pray that the mother will be so impressed with you that she just has to hire you permanently!

I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes. :)

Unknown said...

I love the picture Marie!

He he he he =) so funny!

Davene said...

I'm really happy for you! How is it going?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore