Pages

Friday, April 18, 2008

Nanny Job!!!


I think I got a job! I had a interview with this family today!! They have an 11 month old little boy. The mother is a Doctor and works part time! Its about 30 hours a week which makes the schedule a three day a week job which I love! The pay is really good as well! I will hopefully hear back from them tonight or tomorrow! I hope I get it! It would be so wonderful to work for just one child (a baby) instead of my last job which was 4!!! I'll update and let you know what happens! 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

marie, that sounds like a dream job! Hope you hear back tonight.

Davene said...

Oh, that's great! I hope it works out for you!!!

Meredith Ivy said...

That's so wonderful!!! An eleven month old baby would be so much fun to take care of, and definitely much easier than 4 kids! Have you heard anything from the mother yet? Good luck!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore