Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Book I'm Reading


I'm just about to finish my book, Enchanted April by Elizabeth Von Arnim. It is a English book written in the 1930' about 4 women who take a holiday in Italy, in a castle for the month of April. During the month of April they start to change and become more alive. The four characters are all a little different and have their own problems. But being away from the craziness of London and life they become heavenly and they learn how to solve their problems. It sounds a little odd for a story but it is really interesting and funny! 
I had seen the movie and I love it. They did a really good job with the movie, its just like the book. The movie is PG and if your like me I always enjoy a good English book or movie!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore