Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Date Night!

Jonathan and I got the keys to our new flat last night! We brought lemonade and pizza and some pillows from our couch and had a date night in our new empty flat! We first looked over the flat and made plans for all the furniture and space! Its a really nice 3 story town house! Our landlord is really nice as well! Then we ran and got the pizza and went to a small bakery purchased some yummies and came back and settle down on the living room floor and ate our pizza and watched our movie. The movie we watched was I Am Legend which made me cry twice. It really scared me though. It was really good! I was surprised! I loved the german Shepherd.
 I am really excited about our flat! Thank you everyone for praying about it!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How fun Marie! I can't wait to see it!

:)

Davene said...

I'm so glad you found a place you like. That didn't take long! Show us some pictures sometime, OK? ;)

Lisa said...

Congrats on finding what sounds like a sweet home to make new memories in...like you already are!

Can't wait for photos.

New Mom said...

I told you that movie is so good! I wish Pam and Steve would watch it. Nathan kept accidentaly jumping in fright at the theater. He scared me more than the movie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore