Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Two Little Pigs


I think the hardest part of moving is the mess! We have paper all over the house and odds and ends that don't really have a spot any more and don't fit in a box. The kitties love the mess, they are all over the place! Jumping in and out of boxes sleeping on the paper. Just the bedroom to finish and we should be good to go. I can't wait to get out of this pig pin! If your wondering about if Jonathan and I are still looking for a place, we have one in mind and are waiting to hear if they will approve us. I will post the pictures of the apartment if we get it!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That picture was really funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute comic!

I hate when you have to find a spot for something you really don't need anymore. I've found qute a few of those lately!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore