Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sun Burnt Vacation!


Jonathan and I had a wonderful time down in Corpus Christi Texas! 
We visited family and friends! The few days we were there flew by way too fast! 

We got to go to Padre Island and swim!
 The day we went was overcast and we worried the water would be cold. It was perfect! The waves were beautiful! We had a blast!
 We came away exhausted and sun burnt! Jonathan was the smart one who put sun screen on, I thought, " its overcast  I don't need any sun screen and if the sun does come out a little  I could use it" Well, I said "we" came home sun burnt but all honesty "I" came home crispy like a red lobster! Jonathan got a little sun burnt. The sun did not come out but I sure got my tan!! 
.... Jonathan, please don't say I told you so!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun trip! SPF is a smart thing!;-) NOW you need cocoa butter so you won't peel.

Marie said...

Thanks Lisa for your suggestion! I wish I had it a couple of days ago! It was so nasty!

Anonymous said...

I love when the water is perfect.

Rick never listens to me about sunscreen and burns every time!

Glad you had fun.

Unknown said...

You have great travel/vacation blog !!!

Find vacation rentals in worldwide directory
HolidayHomes.ca weekend vacation rentals
Thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore