Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Patty's Baby Party

Tomorrow Jon the baby and I are going to visit Patty who is having a Baby Party. Patty is inviting all the mothers who she delivered their babies for out to her place so we all can meet and get to know each other. She says that she wants us all to meet because we all are so alike and have a lot in common. I'm not sure if any amish families will come or not? I hope so because I have heard a lot about some of the mothers from Patty and I would like to meet them.
I have a present I'm bringing Patty for all the wonderful care she has given me. I found this old
Obstetricians book. The year on the front page says 1825, and the pictures in it are really old looking. I got it at a garage sale for 5 dollars. I hope she likes it because I don't know what else to give her as a thank you gift.
I will let you know how it went. I hope the baby does well in the car because it is a 2 hour trip to her place. I hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

2 comments:

Holly Trujillo said...

I know she will love the gift, you are so creative! I hope little Zane did well for you in the car. I know for Baby Elizabeth finding a music she likes really helps. For Baby Elizabeth guess what... its funk music!!! Go figure, but it does calm her down when other things won't. Good luck!

Amber said...

how fun! I hope you make lots of new friends! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore