Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving




We all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are still feasting over the leftovers. Jon didn't end up smoking or frying the turkey. He just brined it and it was so delicious. We didn't start cooking until around 1:00 and we were still in our jammies. (We sat around all morning doing puzzles and drinking coffee with pumpkin pie.)
After dinner we cleaned up the kitchen and watched an old movie. For dessert we had pecan pie which was wonderful. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

Zane is getting so big! I'm glad y'all had a good Thanksgiving. :)

Unknown said...

Zane is so big!! What a cute face. I am so glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I love that you staied in your jammies and eat pie before even eating turkey!! I love you and missing you. Love, me.

New Mom said...

Zane looks just like you! Are those the shoes I got him? Cutie Pie!

Davene said...

What a relaxing day - how fun! :)

Amber said...

that sounds like a heavenly day! I can't believe Zane is so big already he looks just like a little man in his little track suit!

Amber said...

I love your new background it's so cute!!

Marie said...

Thanks so Meredith, I Just love Thanksgiving. I hope you all had a wonderful one as well!!

Holly I know!! Zane is getting so big, it makes me sad. I'm sure little Elizabeth is getting even cuter if thats possible!! Love you and i hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Himilce, I am so glad that you think he is starting to look like me :)

Thanks so much Davene, I hope you all had a memorable Thanksgiving! I was reading you blog yesterday but I didn't get to leave a comment.

Thanks so much sweet Amber about the new background! I thought I need something new :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore