Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Chicken Salad Sandwich

John grilled chicken last night and he has been craving chicken salad sandwich, I found this recipe on the food network. It was wonderful!!
INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
1 stalk celery, chopped
DIRECTIONS
Place almonds in a frying pan. Toast over medium-high heat, shaking frequently. Watch carefully, as they burn easily.
In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, and pepper. Toss with chicken, almonds, and celery.



6 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

Hi Marie!

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really enjoyed reading through yours.

I just realized that you and your sister Elizabeth are twins and y'all married brothers!?! That is so cool. I would love to hear about how y'all met...

Well, thanks again for the comment. I look forward to continuing to read your blog...

Elizabeth said...

Mmmm, this looks good! Your recipes are inspiring me to cook right now!

Wasn't that fun last night?

Marie said...

Hi Meredith!
Thank you for your sweet comment!
I also have enjoyed reading through your blog as well!

I met Jonathan from Knowing Benjamin (Elizabeth's husband) We went to a program called Master's Commission. We were all friends for a couple of years. After Elizabeth and Benjamin got married John and I got together and then married, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

Jonathan said...

it was yummy too

Lisa said...

That looks very good!

Davene said...

This is so funny...my husband went to Master's Commission! That was quite a few years ago though...maybe 18 years?

When Elizabeth wrote on her blog that she goes to a great church, I wondered if it was Phoenix First Assembly but had never asked her. One time when we were passing through Phoenix, he took me to a service there.

Anyway...whew...brought back memories! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore