Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Motives Monday / Tahitian Red Earth Eyeshadow



Monday is here and the first start post of Motives Monday!  I am so excited to get started.
I have  selected two primary eyeshadow colors for todays tutorial. But I am debuting the Tahitian Red Earth eyeshadow as my selection for Motives Monday kick off. 
So, today's tutorial is a very glamours red smokey eye.
I am only using two colors to keep it simple and easy for everyone. 
First is I apply the base color, Dollface which is a light purplish color, slightly shimmery.
The Tahitian Red Earth is such a brilliant color. I love how strong the pigmentation of the color actually shows up. It is really pretty when you use black eyeliner on the top and water line of your eyes.
I applied the Tahitian Red to the creases of my eye lids almost making a V.
Using a blending brush I blended the two colors as I brushed the Tahitian Red in my eye creases.
I always use the brush in a circular motion as I apply my creases.
Next I used a black Khol eyeliner to finish.
All the colors I used for my overall look.
 The Dollface eyeshadow, Pearl eyeshadow (this I used as a high lighter under my eyebrows) So Peachy blush for my checks. And of course the Tahitian Red eyeshadow. 
I hope you like this tutorial and if you have any questions or ideas you can leave a comment below. 

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a delightful post Marie! So helpful and informative! I miss those days of doing makeup together :( Love you!!!!

Leigha said...

So pretty! I would have never thought of using a color like that, but it looks great on you.

Leigha

EL said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

very lovely

Amber said...

I LOVE that Tahitian Red - I want to order some! Do I do it through you or through the website?

Marie said...

Hi Amber, you can just click on the link and it goes to straight to my page. I hope you like the color. My sister and my mom love it too! :)

Ashleigh said...

Very pretty! I love the color combination!

Melissa said...

Every.single.time I see your hair, I want to color mine....I'm serious! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
online counter

Visit My Polyvore